Hamilton Family Party of 4

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blog Update!!!

Many people have been wondering why I haven't updated the blog lately. Not only am I busy with the kids, but I have been working quite a bit this past month and a half between the pediatrician's office and the hospital. Some days I work at both places!

I also have the daunting task of planning my 10 Year High School Reunion which is August 29th. It has been such a headache trying to track down the 600 people I graduated with. All I have is a list of names, possibily an incomplete list according to the high school! So, all the spare time I have (ha) is spent searching for people to try to have a successful reunion.

Sadie had her 18 month check up on Tuesday. She weighed in at 23 pounds 3 ounces (25th percentile) and 32 1/2 inches (75th percentile), she's on th epath to be tall and skinny! I also put Bryce on the scale for comparison and he was 27 pounds (0 percentile, below the charts) and 36 inches (5th percentile). He's still a little guy but FULL of energy!

I do have LOTS of pictures to post of things we have been up to this summer. I will try to do that this weekend as my mom is in town and can watch the kids while I do that.

I just wanted to let everyone know we are doing well, just BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment