Hamilton Family Party of 4

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The 2010-2011 School Year Has Begun

It is hard to believe another school year has rolled around. Bryce has started his final year at Carmel United Methodist Preschool (this is his 4th year). He is in the 4 1/2 year old class (aka PreK) and is going 4 days a week from 9-1. They started last week, so it was quite an adjustment but he did great!

Sadie is in her 2nd year at CUMC. She is a Duck this year, and just like last year...LOVES SCHOOL! She is going 1 day a week from 9-1. This gives mommy 4 hours a week of "free time"...haha!

With this being Bryce's final year of preschool, Jared and I thought it be best that I maximize my time home with the kids. We did a lot of soul searching and found it best for me to leave my 2 day a week position at the pediatric office, where I worked Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-5. I am now working 2, 12-hour night shifts a week at the hospital from 7a-7p. This has given me a lot more flexibility in my schedule and LOTS more time with the kids!

Enjoy the pictures form their first day of school!

2 comments:

  1. Such cuties! They look so excited to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photos! Will miss you at the ped's office!!!

    ReplyDelete