Hamilton Family Party of 4

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sadie's Surgery-Today

Here is the low down on Sadie's Surgery...

We are to check-in at St.Vincent's Hospital (about 25 min from our
house) at 6:30 am this morning.

Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am and will last about 45min- 1hour. She is having new ear tubes put in and her tonsils and adenoids taken out.

They will keep her 8 hours after surgery to be sure she is staying hydrated and there is no bleeding. If she's doing well they will send us home, if not we will stay over night.

The biggest concern they have for a 2 year old is their refusal to drink due to the pain. I pray that Sadie is not a stubborn 2 year old and cooperates!

My Aunt Gayle is keeping Bryce overnight tomorrow so we can concentrate on Sadie.

Thank you for all the concerns and prayers! I will keep you all updated on her progress!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry she has to have surgery! I pray it went smoothly!! When Logan had his surgery, I could not believe how quickly he bounced back...like literally hours later! I pray Sadie is the same way! What made them decide to take her tonsils and adenoids out?

    ReplyDelete