Hamilton Family Party of 4

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hamilton Christmas 2008

Christmas had such a new meaning this year. Bryce seemed to "get it" this year. Not only the Santa part, but that the real reason for Christmas...Jesus' birth! We attended Christmas Eve service at our church for the Children's sermon. My cousin, Jenni, happened to be at the same service with her family. Bryce really enjoyed hearing the songs. That evening we set out our cookies that we made for Santa as well as carrots for the reindeer. We all went to bed and woke up to see that Santa had arrived and brought Bryce's "pirate shoes" (aka his Halloween costume)!!!

The kids had a blast opening up their gifts and playing with their new toys as well as modeling the clothes. A pivotal moment came when Bryce took a blanket he received and told me to put it on him. I wrapped him in the blanket and he said, "No, mommy, over my head," he then proceeded to say, "Now, give me the baby!" He was pretending to be a shepherd and hold baby Jesus!!! It was priceless and a moment I will never forget.

On Christmas evening, my parents came down and we had my Aunt Gayle, Uncle Larry and Christopher over for dinner. We had such a great time visiting. Lots of laughter was had.

This is a Christmas we will never forget! We hope you all enjoyed the Christmas Holiday as much as we did. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! So sad that we weren't together. Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete