Hamilton Family Party of 4

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Reunions

This summer we were blessed to have family reunions from both sides of my family. It was great to visit with all my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents, siblings, etc! Even more it was great to watch the great-grandkids play together,

In August, my granddad from Florida made it up to Indiana for a visit, so we pulled together a reunion at my parents house. The hits were the power wheels and slip-n-slide! A fun time was had by all.



In September, my grandparents from Arizona were back to Indiana for a visit. My Uncle Ron and Aunt Bernie hosted this get-together at their home in West Lafyette, I have so many memories from my childhood at their house, so I ALWAYS enjoy going back for family visits. There were lots of stories shared, lots of laughs, hugs, plenty of food and fun games that created many memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment