Hamilton Family Party of 4

Thursday, October 15, 2009

We Stay Loyal...Boiler Up!

This season has been quite rough for the Purdue Boilermakers. We were predicted to be a poor playing team as this is a rebuilding year with new coach and only 3 returning starters. So, I guess we are living up to that prediction. We have been very close to winning every game, but can never finish. Almost is not enough.

For what the football team has lacked in bringing us joy, our tailgating has made up for! We are tailgating with GREAT friends of ours, The Ho Family. This was the family I nannied for in college and the pediatrician I worked for when I first decided I would go to nursing school. This family is very dear to me and it is great to be back tailgating with them.

Our friends, Chris and Cathleen have also joined in on the fun. My parents have stayed loyal patrons with us through the seasons! Aaron, my brother, and his girlfriend, Ashley have come down from Appleton, Wisconsin for a few games.

Jared and I remain loyal to ALL our teams, PURDUE, CUB'S and THE CHICAGO BEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment